Blue Quilt Progress!


Ack, I thought I had finished more blocks than I really had.  It turns out, I ran out of backing fabric, and I had left some with batting ready to go, but no backing fabric.  I had been using up all of my green fabric as backing for the blue quilt, but I've run out!  So, I'm improvising.  Time to stash bust...

But, I did make some progress.  Even with a bit of the "shaky hands" at the beginning, I got through free-motion quilting six more blocks from the quilt.  Hopefully, I can get all the medallions done this week and get started sewing them together.  There's still binding and washing, too!
little bit of the shaky-hands, but oh well!

Back to blog

Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.