How these were made...
|before sewing the outer/inner together... don't use pins|
- This video from Little Bundas for general techniques.
- This pattern, 3x3 AIO round tab from Arfy of Prefold2fitted Blog
- These written instructions from Tutu Mafia/Cloth Revolution's Sewn-In Diaper here. These instructions plus the video above were crucial for me to get a good end result. I also had the TotsBots diaper to look at for help.
Improvements for next time...
I need to fold over the edge where the suede cloth and the PUL edge overlap. I left the PUL edge raw and it's stretching a bit thin. I also think I'm just gonna do suede cloth and the insert inside (instead of PUL on the inside). And, lastly, I've got to better reinforce the sizing snaps at the front center with more PUL.
- outer is Eco-PUL from Diaper Sewing Supplies this pack here.
- Alova suede cloth for the back flap also from Diaper Sewing Supplies
- the built-in insert is 1 layer velour (closest to the baby butt), 1 layer bamboo terry, 1 layer hemp with PUL at the front
|chalk markings for centering snaps|